RPoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On Top of the World

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakujo
Admin
Sakujo

On Top of the World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:02 pm

"You're right" Said Dagger and flied after dragonite. He was still very wary, but it was his habit he get since living in wild, but now he started to feel comfortable having a company. "Are you hidding much from the humans? Some of them are very cruel and desperated to get an unique pokemon..."
Back to top Go down
https://rpoke.forumotion.com
Silvereye
Silvereye

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:06 pm

"Yes.I have to hide.A shiny pokemon,any unique pokemon is incredibly valued.I've chosen this spot to stay away from the humans..not since my last owner have I felt comfortable around humans." She said as they flew.She flew down as the water became clearer."Here it is."
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
Admin
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:52 pm

"So you had an owner?" Asked Dagger as he landed. He kept quiet for a moment to go at the water. He drank and cleaned himself. He sighet quietly while cleaning this wound, but quickly silented pretending that nothing happened. "I don't trust any human at all" - He continued "Everyone I met wanted just to use me"
Back to top Go down
Silvereye
Silvereye

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:52 pm

"Yes I did.She was very kind but the other pokemon she had didn't like me.I was too different so she let me go. I don't hold any grudges against her." She said and smiled. "I can understand not trusting humans. I never trusted any humans besides the ones I had."
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
Admin
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 pm

"Really? How it was like?" Dagger looked a little suprised. "All my live everyone who wanted to train me theated me like a fighting machine. I like to fight, but for myself because I know that I'm not just emotionless puppet."
Back to top Go down
Silvereye
Silvereye

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:10 pm

"She treated me well.I'd been with her since I was a Dratini.She would feed and talk to me each day,encouraging me to evolve and I finally did.She was so proud of me." The female Dragonite smiled sadly at the memory."Of course..she's probably forgotten about me by now. But I haven't forgotten her. I'm sorry everyone treated you like that. Humans can be horrible but there are good ones out there."
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
Admin
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:07 am

"You had really special owner... But you said that her pokemon didn't like you? Because you are different?" Dagger looked sad. From the time he was set free, he never met a Pokemon who wasn't threated equally. So what Mewtwo told him was true. There's no place on Earth for different ones...
Back to top Go down
Silvereye
Silvereye

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 pm

"Yes..her pokemon were very cruel..they joked me a lot..called me a green mutant.It hurt my feelings..and my owner saw that. She thought it was best I be on my own..and I agree. I just can't fit in with regular pokemon." Jupiter sighed,looking up at the sky. "It's probably for the best anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
Admin
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:46 pm

"I lived with... different ones. We all decided to left our hideout and seach for a home in big world. Before we left, we were told that there's no place on earth for different ones" Told Dagger and stopped a bit. "By your story... I think that these words were true..."
Back to top Go down
Silvereye
Silvereye

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:09 pm

"I'd have to agree with you there, Dagger. This world just doesn't accept our kind." She said sadly for a moment,going silent and thinking. "But..one can always hope." She said and chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
Admin
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 pm

"Maybe you're right. Maybe there are normal Pokemon that doesn't mind different ones..." He said and thinked for a moment "...but I didn't meet anyone like this"
Back to top Go down
Silvereye
Silvereye

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:40 pm

"If there are, I haven't met them." The green dragonite replied, shrugging her broad shoulders and sitting down with a thud sound. Her wings folded back, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Top of the World   On Top of the World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On Top of the World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPoke :: Roleplay :: Mountain area-
Jump to: