RPoke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rate the above person's avatar and signature

Go down 
+2
Frozenstar
Anarance
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anarance
Anarance

Rate the above person's avatar and signature Empty
PostSubject: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Simply rate the avatar and signature of the person above you out of ten. Please be reasonable, don't bash or rate 1000000/10 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Frozenstar
Frozenstar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:09 am

Avatar- 9/10 I like the screen on the background but there's not much going on effect-wise.
Banner- 10/10 I LOVE the pictures you used! It just seems like there should be some text in the middle because it feels a little empty.
Back to top Go down
http://gingastar18.deviantart.com
Jenny^^
Jenny^^

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:20 am

Avatar-10/10-Really nice image you chose, the background suits Jolteon really well and i love the border style. Smile

Banner-10/10-Incredible work, only you could fit so many images into a banner and still not make it look too crowded. I like how you rendered their eye colours so they are the same, the text fits it well and the choice of stocks are good aswell, overall it's an amazing banner.
Back to top Go down
Twiggy
Twiggy

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 am

Avatar - 8/10 It's a little simple looking, but the background is pretty neat. Rate the above person's avatar and signature 447485
Back to top Go down
Jenny^^
Jenny^^

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:28 am

Avatar-9/10- I liek Mudkips and i love how it looks like mudkip is made from plastencine or something like that, it's just the light in the top right hand corner that is a bit distracting. But i like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Frozenstar
Frozenstar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:31 am

Avatar- 9/10 Quite simple, but I like it anyway. Sugimori art FTW

Banner- 8/10 the background color is off and the shape's a little weird, but other than that it's really good. :3 I like the fadey text and images you used.
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
Admin
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:34 am

Av - 7/10 - I don't know...

Sig - 10/10 - Amazing^^
Back to top Go down
https://rpoke.forumotion.com
Frozenstar
Frozenstar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:15 am

Avatar- 9/10 very simple, but funny face XD
Banner- 9.5/10 there's something about the stock that looks... awkward. Could be the odd neck angles, and the jaw position.
Back to top Go down
Twiggy
Twiggy

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Avatar - 10/10 Awesome lightning effects and colouring on the Jolteon!
Banner - 9/10 Great text and effects, but the outlining on the Vaporeon looks a bit rough...
Back to top Go down
Frozenstar
Frozenstar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Avatar- 9/10 The contrast is a low and it could use a border.
Signature- 10/10 Looks really great, but the stock in the background is low-quality.
Back to top Go down
hog65432
hog65432

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:31 am

1,000,000/10 awesome
Back to top Go down
Anarance
Anarance

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:04 am

Anarance wrote:
don't bash or rate 1000000/10 or something like that.
Please read the rules of the topic.

Avatar- 5/10 The rendering on the main stock is sloppy, and the background is plain and I don't like the colors. It doesn't have a border, either.
Back to top Go down
Frozenstar
Frozenstar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:07 am

Frozenstar wrote:
Avatar- 9/10 I like the screen on the background but there's not much going on effect-wise.
Banner- 10/10 I LOVE the pictures you used! It just seems like there should be some text in the middle because it feels a little empty.
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
Admin
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Sakujo wrote:
Av - 7/10 - I don't know... I'm not a fan of this background and colors

Sig - 10/10 - Amazing^^
Back to top Go down
https://rpoke.forumotion.com
Jenny^^
Jenny^^

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Avatar-10/10- I really like it, the image suits the background(makes the pace look fast)

Banner-8/10-It's a nice banner but something about it dosen't look right, it might be the text or the white outline around the stock.
Back to top Go down
Frozenstar
Frozenstar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Signature- 8/10 the main stock looks oddly textured, and the outlines are too pixellated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the above person's avatar and signature   Rate the above person's avatar and signature Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the above person's avatar and signature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPoke :: Talk :: Offtopic-
Jump to: